Saturday, March 26, 2011

Company Profile: J.Horn Electric

In the last couple of weeks I have vented a little bit about some of my frustrations with contractors.  Today however, I would like to profile a company that is the antithesis of what I have written in recent weeks.  I would like to highlight our electricians,  J.Horn Electric.  It is somewhat bittersweet for me as a few months ago the owner, Jerry suddenly passed, leaving the company in the hands of his grandson, Spencer.  At first, I was a little concerned how it would affect our relationship as he is a young man, hurled into the throws of running a business in a tough economy.  But in the following weeks, my fears and concerns were more than calmed.  Because of the way this young man has embraced the cards he was dealt, laced up his boot straps and "got after it",  the transition has been smooth and our relationship is even stronger. What I really appreciate more than anything however, is the "can do" attitude.  We do some pretty unconventional stuff and when there is an issue, instead of complaining and telling me this or that won't work, they work with me to find solutions. They have all the tools to be successful and I am convinced this company has huge potential.

As a company, J.Horn Electric is punctual, fair, enthusiastic, and their service is impeccable.  I would recommend them to anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written company profiles leave an impact on the customers and putting company profiles on the front pages of search engines is of great advantages as customers have easy access to your products and services.

    Plastique Unique. Inc. company profile

    ReplyDelete